Monday, June 22, 2009

fire in the hole

What will you get when an emo person meets another emo person?
Two emo people.

what will you get when a group of emo people meets another group of emo people?
A larger group of emo people.

This is what the tnf team makes me feel now.
Jealousy,hatred,un-united,fake,incoperation,and mainly......
Emo,emo,and emo.

What the hell is going on now?
End of the world?
Ragnarok?
Judgement day?
Alien invasion?
World war III?

No,so what's wrong?

Or am I in another dimension of the world?Cos what's happening now is freaking me out.
Perhaps the people in this dimension don't understand chinese language,it's ok,now i'm using english,I hope that they can understand my language now.

These few days,I've been thinking about the same thing.
What is the purpose for me live on?
Am I needed?
Does anyone care about my existence?
Am i just a "somebody" in everybody's mind?
I don't know.I fucking don't know.I hope I can find the answer someday......

Friends around me give me the feel that they are in deep water.Deep blue water.
I feel bad when I go near their problems,especially when the things that they are experiencing now is what I experienced before,I feel worse.

But what I want to say is:

Hey,look at the bright side,if this is the worst thing you've ever met,then there won't be anything troubling you in the future.

No matter how you feel,your life still goes on.
Appreciate it when you have it,because some people don't have what you have.

6 comments:

  1. Another way of thinking:
    I know this problem is not the worst i meet,
    there will be the more serious one will exits in my future, so what i need to do is just over it. I will get the new power every time i success to solve a matter.

    Ganbatte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 科科科科,你們都太有義氣啦。^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because TnF got a person call Hong Yih Foong.
    "Emo King"

    ReplyDelete
  4. why suddenly convert to english? (not that i care, me english pro :p)

    ReplyDelete